Back Forum New

I think it's time to decrease the cost of recruit proofs.

They aren't hard to obtain, and 110-180 gold/piece seems too harsh. Anyone agrees?

If they were to lower the cost of proofs then it would be to easy to obtain the Ninja club characters(witch isnt fair to people who dont top up) and there would be no point to treasure hunting except for the silver. I do admit that the price is a little high but I wouldnt want them to lower the cost(just my opinion).

right now, you need 300*140 gold to upgrade saitou. which means, 42000 gold. around 1100 USD. lmao, you're soo wrong right now.

u can get recruit proof from treasure hunting, redeem daily check in points, 150 daily task.
don't have to buy form mall.

Reply 4# MagnaGarurumon

but that's if you are lucky..hahahahaha

why not make the cost like 10-20 gold, and make it "gold only", just like in old pockie ninja.

thats stpuid the way it is now actually is good and if you save up quest refersh cards then you can get 10 proofs from doing daily task.

Alright, but you still need luck there.

Your not seeing my point if they keep the price at 100+ then its most likely a gold users wont buy them but if you bring down the price to 10-20 then my god a gold user can and will buy them when they reach the required level to upgrade a ninja.

Alright, but you still need luck there.
saliut888@inbox Posted at 2014-7-11 14:34

Really good point. Top up players already have a huge advantage so why make it even more. Currently for free players if you play long enough like to level 80s and higher you may not beat some hardcore top up players that are vip6 and higher. But its still possible to beat some of the lower end vip players and even be top 10 in your arena rankings on your server if you play smart.

Back Forum